Pre-K Eligibility and Qualifying Factors
- Student must be 4 years old (but not yet 5) on or before Sept 1, 2021 (Birthdate: 9/2/2016 - 9/1/2017).
- Student must qualify for one of the following reasons:
- Qualify for SNAP or TANF benefits or qualify for reduced lunch according to the NSLP guildlines shown below.
- Qualify for Limited English Proficient Program (LEP) based on Home Language Survey (filled out during enrollment) and District testing.
- Qualify as a Foster Parent through CPS and documented with CPS Form 2085 or similar document (attach peperwork during enrollment).
- Qualify as child of military connected personnel (filled out during enrollment).
- Qualify as homeless (filled out during enrollment).