Badge Replacement

  • For ID badge replacement Plainview ISD will now use Revtrak for payment. Employees who have transferred to a new campus and new hires will get a new badge at no charge. Staff that have lost their badge will have to use Revtrak to purchase/order their badge. The Technology Department will receive a notification of the purchase, will print your badge, and send it to the campus administrative assistant or the department administrative assistant. Call Technology if you have any questions at 806-293-6075.