Abigail Stephen | ELAR
Shannon Johnson | ELAR
- B.S. In Interdisciplinary Studies (Education Emphasis), West Texas A&M University, 2001
- M.Ed. Higher Education-Student Affairs, Regent University, 2010
- M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction, Concordia University-Portland, 2014
- Elementary Education Grades 1-8 (Reading and Self-Contained Classroom)
- ESL - Supplemental Certification
I have am a lifelong learner with a passion for teaching. I began teaching reading in 2001 in Amarillo, Texas at Houston Middle School. My other experience includes working at Howard Payne University in Brownwood, TX and teaching middle school reading and writing at Gus Garcia Middle School in San Antonio, TX. This is my second year teaching in Plainview, Texas at Estacado Middle school and I absolutely love my students and my team!
In my spare time, I enjoy driving and helping my husband work on our Mustang and spending time with family. We have one son and one daughter. Our son lives in Brownwood, Texas and our daughter lives in Galveston, Texas.